Since she made my previous post public, I decided to make another picture for my friend who is incapacitated almost as often as I am. Though her current issues consist of the cornea thing and a taped foot (which I haven't asked her about, though I assume it's a truly thrilling story), she is no stranger to things like getting hit by cabs, or having her back stretched on some kind of medieval torture device (I can only assume).
So this is what I imagine she'd be like as an economist in London.
Clearly I have not been across the ocean very often, but I'd like to imagine people there where monocles and top hats. Well, I'd like to imagine people everywhere wearing monocles and top hats.
Anyway, in a less personal referenced drawing, my office building is rather empty today and I am feeling lonely (-->more drawings later? maybe) so I came up with this
There are a lot of squirrels around here, and they're pretty awesome, though also probably rabid and dangerous. Awesomely rabid and dangerous? Maybe.


No comments:
Post a Comment