When I was thinking 'hm, what shall I post today?', the answer of course was something fluffy to sleep on, which led to sheep, which have the dual purpose of being fluffy to sleep on, and a falling asleep trick (you know, counting sheep...). Though I really would not like to fall asleep on a sheep, they smell pretty awful, and are one of the dumbest farm animals (which is pretty dumb if you bother to think about the average farm animal intelligence). When in New Zealand (note: sheep out-number people something like 4 to 1) I was on a canyon tour, and they had to repeatedly warn us that the sheep from the pastures above had the tendency to just... wander over the edges. It led to some messy sheep related mishaps.
Anyway, sheep:
Yeah, I know, they're pretty awesome.
Thoughts of fluffy sheep led to bunnies, which are also generally considered cute and fluffy. I have a bias when it comes to bunnies, so my cute and fluffy bunny turned into this:
I actually owned a rabbit, falling victim to the myth of cute-and-fluffyness. Her full name was "Grand Master B" (points if you're part of the .01% of the population who knows what that's from). I called her bunny, for the most part. Let me tell you, she was pure evil. Perhaps you can tell from my post about Spartacus, but my luck with pets is... non-existent. She was also part of a small minority of bunnies that have a tooth issue, where their teeth don't grind down on their own, so if not manually trimmed, they will grow and grow and grow (bunnicula much?). Anyway, besides hating me and being pure evil, she also had fangs.
Here is my rendition of her:
Don't let the ears fool you, she'd kill you if she got the chance.
Friends don't let friends own evil rabbits.
Also, I've decided to put this link in my facebook profile. If you've found it, good for you, and I'm sorry in advance.



No comments:
Post a Comment