I haven't decided if I am going to give this address to anyone, so if you've found it on your own, bravo. My penchant for making ridiculous pictures in MS paint has inspired me to post them up, with hopes someone will recognize my lack of talent and revoke my access to the program. Or maybe find amusement in it and give me cookies.
Everyone likes cookies.
You know, last time I tried to create a blog when I was about 13, it involved toasters as well. I think I called it "The magical flying toaster of happiness"... I'm not quite sure what the deal with me and toasters is. Though I'd imagine that toaster would look something like this:
Also, the happiness part came from a forward that was going around at the time,
the enchanted banana of happiness. Just giving credit where credit is due. Those toaster drawings are all mine though.
I think I'm going to go get a cookie.
Pretty creative. I was a finance major married to an accounting major. I feel bad that our kids will get 0 creativitiy genes. Always admire those that do.
ReplyDeletewww.worldfamilytravellers.blogspot.com