So I found a drawing I did a while ago that I was particularly proud of. I believe I was talking to a friend about starting a music group, as I kept calling her an emo emu, so we started coming up with other alliterative animals that could join the imaginary band. I came up with this
I like how he's groovin' to an old school tape player. Rappin raptor is stuck in the 80's. Anyway, I decided to draw another dinosaur, which I must admit, did not turn out as incredible as R.R.
Rather than continue my Jurassic attempts, my mind wandered (after adding me with a pencil) and began thinking of the kid's book Harold and the Purple Crayon. We had a video of the story, and it used to scare me. You know, when he can't find his way home? It always seemed unsatisfactory that he had to draw his room at the end...
Anyway, if I had a purple crayon that made things come to life, I think I'd draw a bunch of cats. Granted, I would have to deal with the fact that they, too, would be misshapen and probably pissed about it, but angry cats are easier to deal with than angry dinosaurs...
Just don't tell Spartacus about my purple cat plan.



No comments:
Post a Comment