So I'm not really a fan of beards. This happens to be my rant today because while getting lunch, I had two experiences with bearded fellows that were unpleasant.
First, an unattractive beard which was on a man who could possibly be a decent human being. The beard though? Ugh! I just wanted to run up to him with scissors.
Really, not only did it accentuate his greys, but also stayed mysteriously upright while protruding from his chin all scraggly like. Ick.
Man number two, his beard was not necessarily ridiculously offensive (besides, you know, being a beard) but he was a total jackass rendering him (and his beard) worthy of my very annoyed look. Also, I get annoyed at professors.
Anyway, the combo of man and beard deserved a good kick in the bum. Is it the man, PhD, or the beard that causes this phenomenon?
Now, this doesn't exempt females, even though they're beardless (for the most part). They can annoy me too. Take, for example, on the walk to lunch, the ditsy girl blocking the sidewalk.
Really, I think it's the invisible beard that did it.
Anyway, not to totally be taken over today by my pal the Grumpus, here is something to cheer you up.
Monocle+Top Hat+Turtle+Mustard?
You do the math.
(answer: equals AWESOME)




No comments:
Post a Comment