Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dreaming and Wishing

I had a relatively amusing dream last night. I went on a date with this guy (very random dream choice, a friend of a friend). We were waiting for a bus in Baltimore to go to the museum (the location was a very specific place near the BMA...) and he had brought along his laptop. He blogged as we sat there, and relied on me to edit his work, though his sentences made little sense. When we got on the bus, he would not sit next to me. I had texted our mutual friend to be like "Uh, what's his deal?" only to find he was texting her as well saying how hard he was trying and I wasn't interested.

Anyway, that in itself was relatively mundane, but the best, most memorable part of the dream was his outfit. So I have recreated it for you.

Full orange, head to toe. Giant pants and tshirt, and a tie to boot. It was ridiculous (and awesome?).

In other news, my gmail theme is "tree" or something, which mimics your local weather. While it is rainy out, gmail seems to think it is snowing. It makes me miss the snow, I much prefer it to rain.


I guess the winter season is mostly behind us (though New England weather might prove me wrong). Until next year, snow. I'll be waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment