The idea of going to law school or becoming a lawyer fills me with unknown dread. I mean, I don't even know what lawyers DO, just that I don't want to be one.
Truth is, I am just not cool enough. I imagine lawyer posses to be something like this
You might wonder why Sara the rabbit has a hammer. Well, it's a gavel, and she stole it from a judge. Yeah, she's bad ass.
My posse would look something like this.
Yes, I got a cat companion for Spart. Her name is Katsa. Also, I don't know why I have an umbrella.
So, moral of the story? Lawyers do cool things like steal gavels and have lollipops. I'm a crazy cat lady with an umbrella.
Also, I haven't heard this song in forever, but it has been stuck in my head for DAYS.
Just a little aside there.



Why did Sparticat turn white? Did he have a trauma? PS - I hope I still have my rainbow mohawk. It's not clear in this picture...
ReplyDeleteSpart has taken to yowling at 4 AM to express his trauma, not greying fur. I usually draw him white: http://jschrosbytesthatbite.blogspot.com/2011/02/tuesday-masquerading-as-monday.html
ReplyDeletealso, you have to hide the rainbow mohawk when on super-quests... it's too recognizable. You still have your lolly though.
This may have been my favorite thing that has happened this year. I'm going to print it out and put it in my office. Perhaps not somewhere super visible (have to keep my disguise unknown, right?), but somewhere that I can see it. I LOVE it.
ReplyDelete:D yeah, watch out, don't want the judge to find out about that gavel either...
ReplyDeleteDear Jen,
ReplyDeleteI am incredibly sad to learn that I'm not represented in Erica's crew of Lawyerz Fighting for Justice!.
The posse is incomplete because Rachel and I are off screen somewhere - probably making the world safe for justice.
Sincerely,
Cat
PS I like your Get Off of My Cloud drawing. Now that song is stuck in my head too...
ReplyDelete