Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Unacceptably Busy

Yes, again, working at work. How is this even possible?? It isn't fair to have to do stuff. Well, "work" has many meanings, I suppose, so I'll post the things I've gotten accomplished in the millions of meetings I've had to attend recently.

I took VERY detailed notes when we discussed our new database in detail.

Even more, I had a partner in crime who HELPED me take detailed notes, including a rousing game of hangman.

In the mind-numbingly boring meeting today I managed not to make any amusing doodles... but I did fall asleep. Only a little.

Well, work is boring and busy, on a happier note, I have a new kitten. Here's hoping all goes well, since I tend to have the worst luck with pets, but so far, everything is amazing. I will create an MS Paint picture of her eventually. For now, meet Marzipan.


D'aawwwwwwwwwwwww.

1 comment:

  1. Ewwww, meetings. Reminds me of lectures. I LOVE having an accomplice for hangman and even tic-tac-toe.

    I love kittens ... I just wish I hadn't developed allergies so we can't have them anymore. Enjoy Marzipan! :)

    ReplyDelete